miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Talking about my childhood....

I studied Elementary School at E.B.P. Santa Lucía. I started there when I was 5 years old. My teacher was called Marelys. She was very sweet with all the children. When I was at the school, I liked coloring a lot and also liked to play with my friends. At the school there was a park and I enjoyed very much to play at that park.
I studied there until 6th grade. I met a lot of friends there. I love the carnival there because I dressed some customs such as: arabic, pirate, dancer, clown. We made Carnival Caravan. I had some fun because I ate candies with my friends and we shared our candies with all the people. The teachers choose the best caravan, one year my caravan won the prize.
I really liked very much my education at that school because I met great friends and continue in touch with them. It was funny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario